Saturday, June 5, 2010

Illness Strikes the Back for More Household

Illness has struck the Back for More household. It hit Mrs. B and Darling first. Days of weird fevers and then the cold. It sounded like a tuberculosis ward with all the coughing. Mr. B and Ladybug thought they had escaped the wrath of the cold gods, but no luck!

Mr. B and Ladybug were the second wave of casualties, getting hit about 5 days later.

The third wave of casualties included Darling watching WAY too many Backyardigans (hence the title of the blog) and Curious George. She learned what Chuck E. Cheese's was from the little promo before the episodes start on PBS (Curious George). I had such high hopes for my parenting abilities before I had children. Now I think I might have to actually take my kids to a Chuck E. Cheese's at some point. I cringe at the thought of the germ-ridden ball pit. I think the post following that outing will also be entitled - Illness Strikes the Back for More Household.

The fourth wave of casualties is probably our future. Because I've had the TV on for the girls way too much, and have been surfing the Internet mindlessly, trying not to hack up a lung. I found some hilarious blogs like this one, and this one and decided in my Ibuprofen induced stupor (drawback to breastfeeding: no Nyquil - drat!) that I needed to spend my own toime doing the same. I can almost hear my future time being sucked away as I type . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment